Meet Sheri Davidson
Licensed Acupuncturist + Wellness Coach
Sheri is a licensed acupuncturist and currently serves on the Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners. She has been practicing for 17+ years, mastering both through real-world experience and in-depth study. More recently, she added wellness coaching and plant-based nutrition to her services for a more well-rounded holistic approach.
She is the founder of Element 5, Acupuncture + Wellness, an intimate boutique-style clinic located in Rice Village, a friendly and neighborly Houston area that she selected for its soothing and inviting atmosphere. She fosters an environment that is equal parts calming and cutting-edge, combining ancient wisdom with a firm grasp of the latest health and wellness concepts.
Studying acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Sheri entered Houston’s American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in 2000. She moved to Austin in 2001 where she received her Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the Academy of Oriental Medicine Austin, completing over 3,000 hours. Following graduation in 2005, she traveled abroad and studied under accomplished, world-renowned masters as part of a six-week internship at the Cheng Du University in Cheng Du, China.
This was a formative experience for her, energizing and inspiring her for the years that followed. In 2019, she completed the Integrative Health Coaching program at Duke Integrative Medicine and received a certification in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell.
- 140.6 Ironman Texas, 2015
- 70.3 Ironman Texas, 2014 3x
- 70.3 Ironman Miami, 2016
- 56 Miles Comrades Marathon, South Africa, 2017
- 50k Ultramarathon, Bryce Canyon, 2018
- 50k Ultramarathon, Hells Hills, 2x
- 50k Ultramarathon, Colorado Crossing, 2019
- 5 Day Running Adventure in Hornstrandir Nature Reserve in the West Fjords, Iceland, 2019
- 50k Ultramarathon, Catalina Island, 2022
- 27k Trail Run, Faroe Islands, 2022